Saturday, August 7, 2010

5th Boat trip (George – Punggol)


(Phua, Calvin, Connie, John Lee, Collin Tan, Steven, Eaugene, Ah Hoan, Engkeat, Lau Peng)
I booked this boatman's boat at around end april for 23 may(sun). As the date get nearer, I give ZAINOL a call on 17 may(mon) for all the detail including where to meet, where to get the prawns and what time we will reach back to mainland. He told me that the I jus call him around 8 so that he can confirm with me whether to board at changi or the yacht club there.

There come the day. All our gear is ready. 2kg of Prawn is bought. After having breakfast at changi village. Around 750AM, I give him a call. The guy didnt pick up. I was still thinking that he maybe driving his boat and may not be able to pick up. 815AM called again no pick up. I keeps calling for more than 30 time using different no. still no pick up.

Call until 9AM. Finally give up. decide to go to the yacht club to try looking for him. Once there, We asked a few uncle there if they know him. To our surpise, they told us that HE HAS LEFT with another group.

No choice head to punggol to see if can get any other boat man. Was lucky and managed to get GEORGE. Although Charges are higher than change side. The service was really good. Even include meal. Will board this trip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment